Summer is here and the time for sun, sand, and fun is upon us. But with the heat comes sweat, and sometimes a little makeup goes a long way to keep your skin looking fresh and beautiful. This summer we’re seeing more of a focus on natural ingredients in skincare products.
The summer makeup trends 2022 is a fresh new trend that has been taking over the market. The summer makeup trends are all about being light and airy.
This Video Should Help:
1. Summer make-up trends to keep you looking fresh
The arrival of summertime means warmer weather, longer days, and a chance to try out some new makeup trends! If youufffdre looking to update your look for the season, here are some fresh ideas to keep you looking summer-ready:
1. Go glossy with your lips. A high-shine lip can add a touch of glamour to any look, day or night. Whether you choose a vibrant hue or a more natural shade, make sure to prep your lips first with a lip scrub and balm for a smooth base.
2. Try out a new eyeliner style. Summer is the perfect time to experiment with bolder makeup looks. If you normally stick to a classic cat eye, why not try something different? Thick and graphic lines are definitely in this season ufffd think thick wings or graphic shapes closer to the inner corner of the eye.
3. Add some blush. A healthy flush of color is always flattering, and itufffds an easy way to add some life to your face on those mornings when youufffdre not feeling so bright-eyed and bushy-tailed! Opt for a peachy shade if you have fair skin, or go for a bronzer if youufffdre looking to add some warmth.
4. Warm up your skin tone. Summer is the perfect time to experiment with different products and find out what works best for you. If you want to give your skin a healthy glow, swap out your foundation for a BB or CC cream, or use a bronzing powder to add some warmth. And donufffdt forget the sunblock!
5. Keep it simple. When itufffds hot out, the last thing you want is heavy makeup weighing you down. To avoid this, focus on one or two features instead of trying to cover everything up ufffd accentuate your eyes with some mascara and liner, or play up your lips with a bright gloss or matte lipstick
2. How to find the right foundation for your summer look
With the warm weather finally upon us, itufffds time to start thinking about our summer makeup routine. If youufffdre wondering how to keep your makeup looking fresh all season long, here are a few tips and trends to help you get started.
One of the most important things to consider when switching up your makeup for summer is your skin tone. If you have fair skin, you might want to go for a foundation with a slightly pinker undertone to give you a natural-looking glow. For medium or olive skin, look for a foundation that has more yellow undertones. And if you have dark skin, opt for a foundation with red or orange undertones.
Another tip is to choose sheer or dewy formulas over matte ones. This will help your skin look healthy and hydrated, instead of dry and dull. When it comes to lips, go for sheer or glossy formulas over opaque or matte ones. And instead of heavy eyeliner, try a lighter hand with a pencil eyeliner or a streak of colored mascara.
For blush, try something in a peachy-pink shade for fair skin, apricot for medium skin, or plum for dark skin. And donufffdt be afraid to experiment with different shades of eyeshadowufffdfrom neutral nudes to bright blues and greensufffdto add a pop of color to your summer look.
3. The perfect blush for a natural summer glow
Whether youufffdre aiming for a dewy or matte finish, these are the best blushes to create a natural summer glow. With so many products on the market, it can be hard to know where to start when it comes to finding the perfect blush for your skin tone and type. Luckily, weufffdve done the hard work for you and rounded up our top picks of the best blushes to give you a natural-looking summer glow.
For a dewy finish:
If you want your skin to look healthy and glowy, opt for a liquid or cream blush. We love NARSufffds Liquid Blush in Orgasm, which is a universal shade that will suit all skin tones. Apply it with your fingers or a damp beauty sponge for sheer coverage and build it up until youufffdre happy with the intensity.
For a matte finish:
Powder blushes are ideal if youufffdre after a matte finish or if you have oily skin. We recommend RCMA No Color Powder, which is translucent and will set your makeup without adding any color. If you want a little bit of color with your matte finish, try ABH Perfectly Pink Powder Blush, which is buildable and long-wearing.
For a natural flush:
If you want your blush to look like youufffdve just been out in the summer sun, go for a peachy shade. We love Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso, which is a beautiful coral shade that will give you a natural-looking flush of color. For something more budget-friendly, try e.l.f.’s HD Blush inFunky peach, which is also perfect for summertime.
Summertime is the perfect time to experiment with makeup and try out new trends. We hope our guide has helped you find the perfect blush to give you a natural summer glow!
4. Summer eyeshadow trends to try
While last summer was all about the smoky eye and nude lip, this summer is all about experimenting with new trends. From glossy eyeliner to warm blush tones, there are plenty of new looks to try out. Here are four summer eyeshadow trends to get you started:
1. Glossy eyeliner: This trend is perfect for summer as it adds a touch of glamour to any look. To get the look, simply apply your favorite eyeliner (we recommend a gel or liquid liner) and then top with a clear or shimmery gloss.
2. Warm blush tones: Blush is an essential part of any makeup routine, but during the summer months you can experiment with warmer tones such as peachy pink or coral. These shades will complement your sun-kissed skin and give you a natural-looking glow.
3. Bold and colorful: Summer is the perfect time to experiment with bold and colorful eyeshadow shades. From bright pinks to electric blues, the skyufffds the limit when it comes to choosing colors. Just make sure to keep the rest of your makeup fairly muted so that your eyes stand out.
4. shimmery nudes: If youufffdre not ready to experiment with bold colors just yet, then why not try a shimmery nude eyeshadow? This trend is perfect for those who want a subtle summer look that still makes a statement.
5. Which lipstick shade is perfect for summer?
We all know that summer is the season for glossy lips and dewy skin. But what are the trends for summer makeup this year? Here are our top 5 tips:
1. Go for a natural look – Summer is all about fresh and natural looking makeup. Think Dewy skin, light eyeliner and a touch of blush.
2. Glossy Lips – Glossy lips are back in style! Choose a shade that compliments your skin tone and enjoy the summer sun!
3. Warm tones -Whether youufffdre doing your eyes or your lips, warm tones are perfect for summer. Bronze, copper and gold will make your eyes pop, while coral and orange will give you a lovely summer glow.
4. Summertime Tips – Remember to keep your makeup light in the summer heat! Heavy foundation will melting quickly, so opt for a tinted moisturizer instead. And donufffdt forget to use waterproof mascara and eyeliner to prevent any smudging in the humid weather.
5. Protect your skin – In addition to wearing sunscreen, you can also protect your skin from the sunufffds damaging rays by wearing foundation or powder that contains SPF 15 or higher. This will help to keep your skin looking young and healthy all summer long!
6. The best way to keep your make-up looking fresh all day
There are few things more refreshing than a face of makeup that looks like it was just applied, even though itufffds been hours since you first put it on. If youufffdre wondering how to keep your makeup looking fresh all day, we have some tips for you.
1. Start with a clean canvas by applying a hydrating primer to your face. This will help your makeup go on smoothly and prevent it from creasing or rubbing off throughout the day.
2. Use a waterproof eyeliner to prevent smudging or fading. A good trick is to tightline your upper lash line with a dark pencil liner, then go over it with a matching liquid liner. This will give you long-lasting color that wonufffdt budge.
3. Choose a long-wearing foundation or powder compact that has buildable coverage. Touch up any areas that may have started to fade during the day, but be sure to blend well so your touch-up looks natural.
4. Set your concealer with a translucent powder to make sure it doesnufffdt crease or rub off as the day goes on. Then, set your entire face with a light dusting of powder using a large brush for an all-over matte finish.
5. To avoid having your blush fade away, choose one that comes in a cream or gel formula and apply it with your fingers instead of a brush. The heat from your fingers will help the product melt into your skin for lasting color that wonufffdt disappear as the day goes on.
6. Swap out your regular lipstick for a long-lasting lip color or stain that wonufffdt need to be reapplied every few hours. If you want something with more shine, opt for a lip gloss with built-in primer so it will stay in place and look freshly applied all day long
7. Summer make-up trends for a night out
Summer makeup trends are all about keeping things light, natural and glowy. We asked a few experts to share their tips on how to achieve the perfect summer makeup look.
1. Go for a dewy foundation: A dewy foundation will give your skin a healthy summer glow. To achieve this look, use a foundation with a light-reflecting formula and apply it with a damp beauty blender.
2.Bronze your skin: Get that sun-kissed look by bronzing your skin with a powder or liquid bronzer. Focus on the areas where the sun would naturally hit your face, like your forehead, cheeks and nose.
3. Add some color to your lips: Summer is the perfect time to experiment with bolder lip colors. Look for bright pinks, oranges and reds that will complement your summer tan. And donufffdt forget to add a coat of glossy lip balm for extra hydration!
4. Apply blush to the apples of your cheeks: A little bit of blush can go a long way in giving you a natural flush of color. Apply it to the apples of your cheeks for a warm summer glow.
5.”> Winged eyeliner: Winged eyeliner is always in style, but itufffds especially popular in the summertime. Use an angled brush and black liquid eyeliner to create a winged look that will make your eyes pop.”
8. How to get the perfect summer make-up look
The hot weather is finally here and that means itufffds time to start thinking about your summer makeup look!
Here are our top tips for getting the perfect summer makeup look:
1. Start with a clean, fresh base. Use a light foundation or BB cream to even out your skin tone and add a touch of coverage.
2. Bring the focus to your eyes with a bright pop of color on your eyelids. This can be done with an eyeshadow, liner or mascara.
3. For an on-trend summer look, try out some glossy lips. Use a lip balm or gloss in a sheer shade for a natural finish.
4. Add a touch of definition to your cheekbones with a sweep of bronzer or contour powder.
5. Get that natural ufffdglowufffd by adding a touch of blush to the apples of your cheeks ufffd choose a pink or peachy shade for best results.
6. Set your makeup in place by using a setting powder or spray. This will help to keep your makeup looking fresh all day long!
7. Finally, donufffdt forget the sunscreen! Apply SPF 30 or higher to protect your skin from the harmful effects of the sunufffds rays.
9. The best summer make-up products to buy
The best summer make-up products to buy
Whether you want a glossy or matte finish, there are plenty of new shades to choose from this summer. We love this coral hue from Nars for a pop of color thatufffds perfect for warmer days.
If youufffdre looking for a new way to wear eyeliner, try a winged look with a metallic finish. This silver shade from Urban Decay will make your eyes really stand out.
A summer must-have, blush is the perfect way to add a healthy glow to your skin. We love this peachy shade from Lancome ufffd itufffds perfect for warm weather.
Bronzer is essential for creating that sun-kissed look, even if you havenufffdt been on vacation recently! We recommend going for a natural-looking bronzer like this one from benefit, which will give you a subtle glow.
For an extra touch of summer radiance, use a highlighter on your cheekbones and brow bones. This champagne-hued highlighter from Becca is perfect for adding some shimmer to your look.
10. Summer make-up trends for every budget
From glossy lips to warmer skin tones, here are 10 summer make-up trends to help you look your best on a budget.
1. Go glossy. A sheer wash of color on the lips gives them a natural, healthy look. Pick a shade thatufffds close to your own lip color for the most natural effect.
2. Get glowing. Give your skin a summertime glow with a bronzer or tinted moisturizer. Be sure to choose a formula thatufffds appropriate for your skin type ufffd oil-free for oily or acne-prone skin, for example.
3. Go for the gold. Metallic eyeliner in shades of gold, bronze or copper can add a touch of glamour to any summertime look. Try it as an accent to your usual black liner, or go all out with a metallic cat eye.
4. Keep it natural. If youufffdre not used to wearing blush, now is the time to start! A pop of color on the cheeks is an easy way to perk up your complexion and give yourself a healthy-looking glow. Just be sure to choose a shade thatufffds right for your skin tone ufffd peachy pink for fair skin, rosy pink for medium skin, and coral or apricot for dark skin.
5. Let your eyes shine. Summer is the perfect time to experiment with brighter eye shadow colors like sky blue, sunshine yellow or lime green. Or keep it classic with white shadow ufffd it looks fresh and modern when applied all over the lid, from lashline to brow bone.
6. Look lined and defined . . . without looking overdone . Use a waterproof gel or liquid eyeliner if you want your lines to stay put in the heat and humidity of summertime. For a more natural look, try lining just the outer corners of your eyes with a smudgy pencil liner in brown or charcoal gray instead of black ufffd it looks softer and more flattering on most people than harsh black lines do.
7 . Ditch the mascara . If youufffdre prone to raccoon eyes when you perspire (or if you just donufffdt like wearing mascara), try false lashes instead! Theyufffdre easier than ever to apply at home, and they give your eyes an instant ufffdliftufffd that really opens them up and makes them look their best. Choose individual lashes rather than strips if you want a more natural look ufffd theyufffdre also much easier to apply correctly (and less messy). Simply dip each lash in glue and apply as close to your lashline as possible; press down gently with your fingertips after each one is in place until the glue dries (about 30 seconds). Finish by curlingyour lashes with an eyelash curler and applying one coat of clear mascara over top if desired
The “makeup trends 2022 vogue” is a blog that features fresh summer makeup trends for the upcoming year. This blog has been around since 2016, and it will be updated regularly.