Fever blisters are painful inflammations in or near your mouth, caused by infection with the herpes simplex virus. I used to get them between four and six times per year because of being infected with the herpes simplex type 1 virus. Yes, you read that right: I used to be infected. I no longer seem to be, and I have not had a fever blister for almost three years. I can tell you how to get rid of fever blisters for good. The fever blisters were such a nuisance in my life that I researched and tried every remedy I could find. Now I never have to take time off kissing anymore, and I can share eating utensils and towels with my family members, who used to have it too, and have been freed from it as well.
What Causes Fever Blisters?
As mentioned in the introduction, fever blisters result from the herpes simplex type 1 virus. The type 2 virus normally causes sores near the genitals. Most people pick the virus up as children, either in their mothers’ wombs, or through contact with the sores or body fluids of people who carry it.
By “most people,” I literally mean just that. In October 2015, the World Health Organization released an estimate that 66 percent of people worldwide now have herpes simplex 1: That includes 87 percent of people in Africa, 75 percent of people in the Eastern Mediterranean, 65 percent of Europeans, 74 percent in the Western Pacific, 59 percent in Southeast Asia, and 44 percent in the Americas, which, when compared with other studies that claim it is closer to 60 percent, is probably a serious underestimate.
The virus is dormant most of the time, comfortably settled in the cells of your nervous system, until it is time for a fever blister breakout. Fever blisters usually materialize on or around your lips, inside your mouth, and even inside or on the edges of your nostrils. Each outbreak tends to involve more than one fever blister, with two or three of them piling on top of each other in more or less the same spot. The blisters are inflamed, contain fluid, and tend to be painful. Each outbreak normally starts with a hot or tingling feeling on the spot where they will occur. This is the time when you should start treating it to minimize the severity of the outbreak.
While the virus is dormant, it is possible that you can infect people around you, but it is less likely because you would have to inject your infected body fluids directly into someone else’s body, as happens from the male to the female during sex, for example. During an outbreak, any contact between a fever blister and an object someone else uses can spread the virus.
Most experts believe that herpes is a lifelong infection. Soon after you contract it, you suffer many severe outbreaks. These become less frequent and less severe as your immune system develops antibodies to fight the virus. But you can still expect several fever blisters per year.
How to Get Rid of Fever Blisters
There are two things you can do to get rid of fever blisters. This post will show you how to do both. The one is complex, requires some behavioral modification, and takes a few weeks to work. The upside is that it can eradicate the herpes simplex virus from your body for good. Yes, unlike what many experts believe, it is possible. My blood tests now come out clean, so I am a living proof that it is possible.
The second method is easy, it starts working immediately, and it requires almost no effort on your part. It is a supplement that reduces the frequency and intensity of fever blister outbreaks.
Why do you need both? I used the supplement to control the outbreaks while I followed the program to eradicate the virus. In other words, since the one treated the cause while the other treated the symptom, I used both. You can choose what you want to do. If exercise and diet modification intimidate you and it is not essential for you to get rid of the virus because your family members already have it, you can just take the supplement to manage it. There are also topical treatments you can use along with the supplement.
Kill the Virus to PreventA�Fever Blisters
To describe how to kill the herpes virus completely and prevent all future fever blister outbreaks, aA�former British journalist named Melanie Addington wroteA�a book that sets out a step-by-step guide invented by her father, a British doctor, on how to get rid of fever blisters for good. Addington carried the type 2 herpes virus herself, and experienced outbreaks of sores below her waist. This even cost her aA�boyfriend.
Her book, The Ultimate Herpes Protocol, describes every step you should take to eradicate the virus. Her plan works in three ways: first, it strengthens your immune system. This is an incredibly important step, as Dr Addington, the inventor of the protocol, believes that the immune systems of our ancestors were capable of killing the virus. Second, it dissolves the protective protein coat around the herpes virus to make it vulnerable to your immune system’s attacks. Third, it prevents the virus from replicating itself, which it needs to do to survive inside your body.
The advice in this book is specific. It does not consist of your typical general and vague “exercise daily” and “eat your vegetables” statements that most lazy e-book writers sell you. It includes valuable lists of foods and supplements that attack the herpes virus and boost your immune system.
Minimize Fever Blister Outbreaks With a Homeopathic Remedy
If you want toA�get rid of fever blister outbreaks, Herpeset anti depression drugs is a homeopathic remedy that contains plenty of ingredients scientifically proved to work against viruses and skin lesions. Please follow the links to the studies below to verify this for yourself.
- Rhus tox improves your immune system http://primerealtygroup.in/?p=1307 so that it produces more antibodies to fight off diseases,A�protects against viruses, combats inflammation andA�kills pain.
- Apis mellifica stimulates your immune system,A� Cheap counters inflammation and swelling and, while it has not been tested on the herpes virus specifically, it does have antiviral effects. In one study, for example, researchers discovered that it significantly shortened the duration of viral ear infections in children compared to the best medical treatment. Not only did the symptoms clear up quicker, but there were fewer relapses (30 percent to 44 percent), and those who did suffer relapses suffered only half as many as the drug treated group (six to three).
- Baptista (wild indigo) heels ulcers,A�fights off inflammation and boosts your immune system.
- Capsicum (bell peppers) combats inflammation and pain and is so strong that it can even deal with most of the pain of abdominal surgery.
- Aqua fortis (nitric acid) stops the herpes simplex virus from reproducing and prevents it from causing more serious conditions like encephalitis, a viral, inflammatory brain infection.
- Pyrogenium prevents existing wounds from worsening Cheap by stopping bacteria from settling in them.
- Purple cone flower (echinacea purpurea) inhibits the herpes simplex virus,A�strengthens your immune system andA�blocks swelling and inflammation.
- Woody nightshade (solanum dulcamara, or solanum nigrum in Europe) suppresses the herpes simplex virus and fights against inflammation, pain, and fever.
With all these antiviral, anti-inflammatory, wound healing, analgesic, immune boosting, antipyretic (anti-fever) agents, it is unsurprising that Herpeset works.
Simply spray it under your tongue so that it can be absorbed straight into your blood stream via the blood vessels there.
Topical Remedies for Fever Blisters
- Researchers have found that topical antivirals like Acyclovir (Zovirax) and Penciclovir (Denavir), also available as oral antivirals, shorten the duration of each fever blister outbreak.Unlike Herpeset and their oral cousins, however, they cannot prevent outbreaks and strengthen your immune system to get rid of fever blisters for good. They are strictly aimed at minimizing the severity of an episode once it has started. At least they lack the side effects of oral antivirals that can include fatigue, headaches, nausea and depression.
- Topical analgesics can be divided into the synthetic and the natural. Synthetic painkillers like Lidocaine and Prilocaine can have serious side effects that include methemoglobinemia, a condition that reduces the amount of oxygen in your blood to the point where you might actually die. If your blisters are still painful after the capsicum in Herpeset, make a paste with pulped chili peppers and honey and use that. It is disgusting but capsaicin, one ingredient in chili peppers, is a natural anesthetic, http://cambodiavoice.org/?p=30593 and honey is a natural wound healer, which explains why modern medicine still produces honey-coated bandages. Alternatively, make your own capsicum cream by mashing bell peppers with honey.
- Tea tree, sandalwood, eucalyptus, and many other essential oils cannot kill viruses, but they can stop them from reproducing. If you apply it to the area where you get that pre-fever blister tingling feeling, they can stop the virus from replicating itself in the blister and throughout the area to which you apply it. This means that the blister will remain small. The downside of essential oils is that they are so strong that they can cause skin rashes and extreme dryness. If you want to use them, mix 10 percent of oil was 90 percent of a carrier oil like olive or coconut. But be prepared, your lips will dry, crack, form scabs, and bleed for at least a week. That is why I no longer use them, but they do reduce the size of the blisters by stopping the viral outbreak.
- Full cream milk. Milk contains a fat called monocaprin that pills online stops the herpes simplex virus from replicating. It is gentler than the essential oils, but you will have to wash it off after a few minutes if you don’t want to cultivate some smelly cheese. For that reason, it is probably less effective than the oils.
- Garlic can zetia over the counter suppress the herpes simplex virus but, like the essential oils, it is strong and harsh and will probably contribute substantially to the pain. The same holds for onion (an anti-inflammatory), lemon, apple cider vinegar, and salt. You want to heal the blister, you do not want to destroy it by burning it off.
- Many websites recommend hydrogen peroxide, a great antiseptic sanitizer and anti-viral agent. You can buy it from any pharmacy in a water solution. While it is capable of inhibiting viruses and triggering your body to send antibodies to damaged tissue for healing, dermatologists no longer use it because it has been found to slow healing and cause scars by killing newly formed skin cells. You will probably lose more than you gain.
- Aloe vera extract can definitely control viruses,A�and when tested on genital sores from herpes simplex type 2, it worked very well. It might also be capable of speeding wound healing. You may as well try it as a topical treatment, but do not expect miracles.
- Your grandmother may have encouraged you to use baking soda, and patents based on baking soda for fever blisters are still being registered. There is absolutely no research that shows that it works, so you can give that a miss.
- Ice works well for two reasons. If you hold a block of ice on your lip the moment you feel that tingling feeling, the virus will not be able to replicate at all because, like most living organisms, it requires relatively warm areas to survive. Hold the ice therefore as long as you can stand it. It is also a good painkiller when the blister has already formed.
- There is no reason to think that toothpaste works well, as it is antibacterial, not anti-viral. Peppermint essential oil has antiviral abilities, which might explain whatever effect there is.
- If you can find a cream with rhubarb root and sage, one study has demonstrated that it is effective against herpes simplex when applied topically.
I sincerely hope this information helps you to get rid of the herpes virus or at least to minimize the intensity and frequency of fever blister outbreaks. It certainly helped my family to become fever blister free, as far as we can tell, for good. http://fitriana.mhs.narotama.ac.id/2018/02/01/order-himcocid/